Callaway Rangefinder Features:
- 5x magnification; range: 5 – 800 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- E mode + P. A. T. (Pin acquisition technology) – quickly and easily lock onto the pin from up to 275 yards away!
- Exterior LCD: confirm your internal distance reading via the external display
- Scan landscape to acquire distances to multiple targets; measures in yards or meters
- Unique Magna-Hold feature: powerful, integrated magnets – attach unit to CART frame for ultra-convenient access
- Includes CR2 3V battery, built-in hand support strap, premium molded hard carry case with carabineer & cleaning cloth
- Water/fog resistant; 1 year limited
- Slope Technology: Device measures angle of incline/decline then calculates the slope of adjusted distance
Details: You have to have a steady hand if you want to get an accurate distance on your golf laser rangefinder…that is unless you have the Callaway EZ Scan Laser Rangefinder! Using a laser has never been this EZ! Golf laser rangefinders have never been designed quite like this! Made to minimize shaking when targeting the pin! But that’s not the only distance you can acquire. Use the EZ rangefinder to scan multiple targets. It features P.A.T. that delivers the most precise distance measurements without being complicated to use! This simple device has the most advance features including being able to lock onto the pin that’s up to 275 yards away with an accuracy of +/-1 yard! And if measuring in meters is what you prefer-switch the mode with just one click! Get your distance on the slope screen as well as the exterior display. The built in hand support strap allows you to grip the device and get your measurement without any shaking! Use the EZ mode feature to acquire the flagstick distance with just the click of a button. Plus, this device has a special magnahold feature that allows you to attach the device to your golf cart for easy and quick access! Say good bye to inaccurate readings, shaky hands, and complicated technology, and get your hands on the scanner that’s EZ to grip, EZ to aim, EZ to store, and EZ to hit the pin!