Wosports Golf Rangefinder
Color: black golf range finder
Wosports Golf Rangefinder Features:
- Golf Range Finder, Laser Rangefinder for Golf Scope and Hunting Support Vibration,Continuous Scan,Distance Speed Measurement
- About the reflectivity of the measured object varies: High reflectivity (such as street signs),moderate reflectivity (such as a building wall),low reflectivity objects(such as trees and golf flagpole,etc)
- When the flag distance is locked, the machine will vibrate automatically. Flag locking ranges up to 200 yards(The golf flag is low reflectivity objects).
- Powered by CR2 Battery (Included)
- Wosports Provide Lifetime customer support.
Details: The Wosports golf rangefinder is suitable for measuring high Reflectivity of an object (such as street signs), moderate reflectance(such as a building wall), and low reflectivity objects (such as trees and golf flagpole, etc).
Field of view: 7 degree
Objective Lens: 25mm
Eyepiece lens: 16mm
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3.9mm
Laser Type: 905nm
Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC)
Battery: CR2 Battery (Included)
Measuring Time: 0.5-1 sec
Distance Measure Accuracy: ±1Y
Angle Measure Accuracy: ±45°
Measurement Distance Range:5-600Y
Measurement Speed Range:0-300km/h
Low Battery Indicator: Yes
Scan Mode: Yes
Water Resistant: Yes
1.In order to protect the coating of the lens,do not use your fingers to touch the surface.
2.Laser rangefinder has been precisely calibrated by instruments,please don’t disassemble by yourself.please send the device back to dealer for repairing when need.
3.If lens becomes dirty,please wipe gently with cleaning cloth,do not use other objects to wipe it.
4.Avoid collision or heavy weight when carrying or using it,especially keep away from baking or corrosion.
5.Keep the product away from moisture during storage.Please keep it in a dry,cool,and well ventilated place,and avoid direct sunlight,dust and temperature shock.
6.Rain and fog weather will affect the laser raypath, which may cause measurement error.when the weather is very adverse it may cause the measurement mistakes.